Work at Grant Thornton LLP? Submit a Review

A place that enables you to grow and is eager to teach you everything you need to know

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Boston, MA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people. As an auditor, I would be doing very similar work wherever I decided to go but who I was doing that work with and for was very important to me and I found the people at GT to be the most personal, well rounded and eager to teach out of all the firms I interviewed with.

I have only been with the firms a few months so I have not come across anything that I dislike so far.

Experienced in Valuation Services

Los Angeles, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

flexibility, people, and work life balance.

busy season

Comments

Culture is very important at Grant Thornton. We want to help people grow and develop not only as professionals but also as people.

Key executive of Grant Thornton continues to succeed working his way from an Intern to leadership position.

Experienced in Advisory Services | San Francisco, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, people, and the clients we serve

Ability to make decisions quickly

Comments

Grant Thornton lives by its values of Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Responsibility, and Respect. This permeates the culture of our organization which is focused on its people, clients, and community. At Grant Thornton we take pride in making an impact to these areas and believe that we bring our whole serves to work. This means we truly enjoy our work environment. While we may be a large global firm, you can make an impact here. We do work hard, but that translates to very good compensation, career momentum, and an ever increasing business outlook for the years to come,.

Experienced in Tax

McLean, VA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work life balance

Stigma of not being big four

The best parts about working for the Big 4 with the approach and style of a small firm.

Entry-level in Tax | Boston, MA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people

Time sacrifice

Comments

I can't emphasize enough the power of the people at Grant Thornton. Although I haven't worked for another firm as large (or even larger), I can guarantee the office is not as close knit and collaborative as this group. At Grant Thornton, employees are more than just a number, but are offered the same work that an employee at the Big 4 would receive.

Mid-level in Learning & Development

Irvine, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Strong culture, growing stronger. Leaders who are dedicated to people. Leaders who have a strong sense of how to strategically run a business.

Getting people to buy into our culture. It's a huge challenge to get people excited and passionate about their work.

If you have the drive to succeed, Grant Thornton has the road

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance | Detroit, MI | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People

No available resources

Entry-level in Tax

Kansas City, MO | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture in our office

Hours worked during busy season

GT is a great place to work but provides for challengs that will prepare you for future problems.

Experienced in Tax | Cleveland, OH | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people I work directly with

Some management is tough to deal with and non-busy season times are way too busy.

Excellent cultural experience with opportunity for educational growth.

Other | Baltimore, MD | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture.

Recent change in firm leadership.