Work at Frank Rimerman + Co. LLP? Submit a Review

Internship was one big marketing tool/daycare

October 2017 | FORMER EMPLOYEE

people were great. Firm really knows how to recruit and market themselves. Pay was good.

Almost non-existent actual work offered to interns. Felt more like a big "wine and dine" event which obviously appeals to the younger crowd. Engaged more with the recuruiters than the actual employees. Due to the nature of the summer season, often told to "act busy" rather than perform actual work. At the end of the internship, we were required to fill out an "optional" Vault survey with the other interns and recuiters present. Brilliant form of marketing used by FRCO to gain national exposure however I think they are a bit overrated.

Comments

Its a solid firm in the Bay Area, but take everything with a grain of salt. The recruiters and marketing team need a raise!

Best Place to Work in the Public Accounting Profession - Significantly Better Overall Life than working for BDO USA, LLP

Executive in Audit & Assurance | San Francisco, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

It is more than a job or a career that I have goals set for in my lifetime. I wanted to be part of a firm where I can make an impact for the future staff and partners and our clients.

We have a diverse practice that has evolved over time and also improved over time. The firm's overall reputation is very strong however we continue to build on that in particular practice areas and geographic regions.

Comments

See above. I believe many of my comments above have answered this.

Frank, Rimerman: The Place to be in Silicon Valley

Experienced in Human Resources/Recruiting | San Francisco, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comradery - people are just as much friends as they are coworkers; Robust training and development opportunities; Long-term balance; Trustworthy leadership

Comments

Quality Firm through and through. Tons of unique opportunities not found elsewhere, with the support to explore them and find your fit through rotational programs. Fun, humble, hardworking people that look out for each other. Compensation, benefits are competitive; vacation time and extra perks are above average.

Dream job, dream employer

Entry-level in Tax | San Francisco, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people

Long hours in tax

A great place to work with passionate people.

Experienced in Tax | San Francisco, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people. Our employees and clients are fantastic. We work with incredibly interesting individuals and businesses and are constantly working on very interesting projects with passionate colleagues.

The hours. Public accounting has high hours, I believe our hours are better than a lot of our competitors, but it is no secret that public accounting has higher hours than other options out there.

Entry-level in Tax

Palo Alto, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, lifestyle flexibility, access to managers & partners, clients, transparency of management

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance

San Jose, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Clients & Opportunity

Mid-level in Tax

flexibility

Frank, Rimerman: Small Firm feel with Big Firm resources

Entry-level in Human Resources/Recruiting | San Jose, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people made coming to work everyday so enjoyable.

Entry-level in Tax

Parties, Culture, Flexibility, Paid food

The San Jose office has better snacks.

Comments

Theyre expanding the San Francisco and San Jose offices, and theyre pretty nice. Everyone is moving to "mobile," so everyone gets a laptop and can move between the offices and home easily. Everything is paperless now. They feed you, a lot. You get to work on some of the most insanely wealthy clients out there.