Work at Eide Bailly LLP? Submit a Review

I love my job and where I work!

Entry-level in Tax | Fargo, ND | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

great people to work with, great resources, good pay, and good work/life balance

N/A

Comments

Great compensation for entry level in the North Dakota area, we have a strong grasp on the Fargo and North Dakota market. We are growing firm w/ many opportunities. We also recognize that people have lives and don't expect people to work until they drop.

Eide Bailly supports staff through their achieviement of professional and personal goals.

Partner/Principal in Tax | Bismarck, ND | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Eide Bailly allows their staff to take ownership of their careers and their managers and partners are committeed to supporting staff through their career goals.

Comments

Great culture, open-minded, allows each staff to find balance, allows alternative hours/schedules/locations, etc.

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance

Denver, CO | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Strong work culture, working with colleagues with happy/positive outlook and strong committment to work/life balance.

None

Have a career, have a life and love what you do!

Partner/Principal in Tax | Minneapolis, MN | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, Great People, Clients that value the service provided

Management struggles to operate in a new mentality

Enjoying my career, the people i work with and the opportunities that i have for growth.

Experienced in Audit & Assurance | Denver, CO | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people and the growth opportunites.

I can't think of any off the top of my head. I'm satisfied with everything.

Comments

The end product that CPA firms deliver is all the same. A tax return is a tax return. An audit report is an audit report. In most cases, even the process to get to these final client deliverables is the same due to regulatory bodies overseeing the work. The one thing that differs between each firm is the people. Its not that one firm has "better" people than the other; but that each firm has a different group of people and in turn a different culture. Its important for the candidates to get to know the firms and to decide what culture they think they fit in best with. In some cases Eide Bailly would be a great fit for candidates, while in other cases it might not be the best fit. It all comes down to being upfront and honest during the recruiting process. Honesty from the firm and honesty from the candidates.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance

Fargo, ND | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, work/life balance, firm outlook, vacation, events/outings, free meals provided

Comments

Although Eide Bailly's compensation may be a little under what comparative firm's offer, I think they make up for it in the events/outings they put on for the staff. They have great benefits, quality of life, firm culture, and the workload is not overwhelming compared to what I hear from college friends who work at other firms.

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance

Salt Lake City, UT | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Benefits are far more expensive than other firms in the area, we do not receive bonuses

Great work-life balance, not-so-great benefits

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Salt Lake City, UT | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The atmosphere and the people I work with. Firm culture is great.

The benefits and raises.

Comments

Workload is very manageable. Office culture is great. The company is always expanding and improving. Good place to work. Does not have the best benefits.

Eide Bailly's Culture keeps it lively fun and growing

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Mankato, MN | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The firm culture

Lower salary

Comments

It is a great culture and you feel truly understood. You get the opportunity to work with clients and understand your job at hand. There is always someone willing to help and explain your job. We are growing and really focus on our clients and their needs.

Great experience and a great atmosphere

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Aberdeen, SD | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great experience with continual growth of knowledge and responsibility.

The hours and travel can get long.