Work at Eide Bailly LLP? Submit a Review

Above expectations. The work-life balance along with the strong culture makes going to work easy and growth opportunities are endless

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Denver, CO | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture

Comments

The quality of life (work/life balance) is exceptional compared to other larger firms. Eide Bailly competes for top clients and retains ours clients because we have a personable demeanor about the way we do business. Working hard is a part of the job, but the colleagues and culture makes all the difference in the world to where I look forward to go to work. I enjoy the opportunities I am continuously exposed to at Eide Bailly and think the strategy the firm has to grow only makes this a more attractive job opportunity. I feel confident in the ability for the firm to provide the resources and tool for me to succeed.

Rewarding firm with great culture!

Partner/Principal in Tax | Minneapolis, MN | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Very satisfying firm. Love the people here

none

Comments

This is a great firm. People are treated with respect and like professionals. Client service is important but employees are given flexibility in how to get work completed.

Rewarding career with a firm that truly serves its clients

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | Billings, MT | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Working environment is supportive and allows me to do my best.

Hours are demanding.

Comments

I was hired by this firm 30 years ago as a woman straight out of college (there were very few of us then). As I gained experience, more opportunities were given to me. There was never a time that being a woman got in the way of my progress; if I performed well, there were rewards. Quality work has always been the best way to move forward in Eide Bailly.

Eide Bailly the Clear Leader for Those Seeking the Best of All Worlds in a Career in Public Accounting.

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | Denver, CO | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Working with caring professionals, all of whom have "normal" egos and who share common values and cultural objectives.

None.

Comments

I would suggest that any candidate interview staff to verify that the firm either does or does not try to live its culture statement. The acid test is in the day-to-day conduct of the firm, not the words written on the wall.

Eide Bailly LLP creates success by making employees and clients feel understood, confident and connected!

Partner/Principal in Tax | Phoenix, AZ | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture - from management down, our culture respects the individual contribution to the firm, drives customer service and empowers the individual to define their own success.

The firm is made up of people. People can be frustrating and inconsistent. It is important to learn the personalities of the people you work with in order to suceed - but that is true everywhere.

Comments

Your happiness at Eide Bailly is very dependent in your ability to identify what is important to you and your happiness and to communicate that effectively and consistently. You have a great deal of freedom to develop your own career - with that freedom comes the responsibility to do so.

Experienced in Audit & Assurance

Bismarck, ND | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexibility and culture of the Firm

Is public accounting so have long hours and busy times of the year just like any other public accounting firm, but the hours are very manageable

Eide Bailly makes a bonafide commitment to its people and provides incredible opportunities coupled with a great culture.

Partner/Principal in Tax | Denver, CO | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture, the people and the opportunites.

None.

Entry-level in Tax

Sioux Falls, SD | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people, hands down. They also do a wonderful job of showing the employees how much they are valued.

Every once in a while communication skills are lacking.

Comments

Eide Bailly is a wonderful place to work. They understand the commitment they are asking of you during busy season and make up for it during the off months. They truly value you as a person and you are more than just a means to an end.

Eide Bailly LLP: The best kept secret in public accounting -- a great place for whatever you want in a career!

Partner/Principal in Tax | Billings, MT | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Eide Bailly LLP has great people, great firm culture and great resources without "big firm" inflexibility and Big 4 mentality.

Offices located only in mid-west locations, generallly.

For a rewarding career, start here!

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | Aberdeen, SD | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Love the people I work with - clients and employees. Co-workers have become life-long friends.

Comments

Eide Bailly is a great place to work. The work is challenging and rewarding and we get to work with really great clients and staff. I have found there to be growth opportunities available throughout my career at Eide Bailly.