Work at Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP? Submit a Review

Professional productivity has never been better thanks to an effective work life integration schedule and great firm culture.

Entry-level in Public Relations | Asheville, NC | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Excellent work life integration practices; compensation; philanthropic tradition; great firm culture.

No clear career progression for my position; no bonuses; management and leadership have tendency to ask for large projects last minute.

Comments

No comment.

I have learned a tremendous amount in the areas that interest me outside of my work. My work is more than just a job.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Charlotte, NC | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I don't work at my firm. I get to live my hobby. I am a car and motorsport enthusiast and I have the opportunity to work with some of the top car dealerships and top motorsport teams in the country.

I don't think there is a bad aspect of the work at my firm.

Comments

There is a tremendous amount of flexibility at our firm, whether it's with your hours, working from home, trying different service lines, or the clients you work on. The firm is more than willing to work with you and give you what you want.

DHG offers early responsibilities on engagements with growth companies by Leadership with prestigous backgrounds, and a Balanced culture.

Entry-level in Consulting | Atlanta, GA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Clients, culture and growth.

Prestige is low right now.

Comments

With growth there's a lot of opportunities. Look at how many people have been here for 10+ years. That's a good indication of good culture. Also notice how many of the firm's leaders came from big four firms, etc.

Experienced in Audit & Assurance

Atlanta, GA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture

Stress

Entry-level in Information Technology

Raleigh, NC | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people I work with are my freinds

Not traveling to "cool" places

Partner/Principal in Tax

Asheville, NC | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great people and leadership

Great people helping others to be great.

Mid-level in Tax | Asheville, NC | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people.

Tax Season hours

Comments

The firm strives for a work life balance and does everything they can to help their employees in that. They want to hire the best to work with the best.

Great people great culture great clients great place to work and grow

Partner/Principal in Tax | Atlanta, GA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture

DHG: Fun, Flexible, & Fulfilling

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Greenville, SC | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

DHG's work/ife balance is best in class. DHG has the resources of a big Four firm, and values all employees.

Sometimes there can be a lack of communication between offices and experience levels.

Comments

This firm's work/life balance is second to none. As an associate, you will work hard, but will never be over-worked to the point of having a negative impact on your family life. The clients are diverse and the future is bright at DHG.

Experienced in Tax