Overall Interview Rating

Work at Deloitte? Submit a Review

Partner/Principal in External Audit | Chicago, IL | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Process

Strive to attract and retain the best available professionals.

Examples of leadership and team work.

Experienced in Internal Audit | Hartford, CT | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Process

interviews take place on campus and at the office. Because all candidates interviewed are pre-screened for qualifications, interviews are less about technical expertise and more about getting to know the candidate as a person to determine if they are the type of person you would like to work with.
The ideal candidate is someone who is motivated, intelligent, has a strong work-ethic, and rises to the challenge. They are also collaborative, supportive, and able to work well in a team environment.

Unsure

Other in Transaction Services | Jacksonville, FL | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Process

I am not exposed to this process.

I am not involved in this process.

Entry-level in Tax | Dayton, OH | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

No comment

No comment

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance | Los Angeles, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Process

Top of the class. Extremely competitive.

Experienced in Audit & Assurance | Chicago, IL | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Process

Interaction between different offices' recruiting efforts seem to sometimes hinder the end result. Also, certain schools seem to have really high number of openings while others (of equal caliber) have numbers that appear too low.

- Exhibiting personal ethics is critical to gaining commitment from a team. Describe a personal, team based situation where the resolution clearly reflected your level of integrity. - Listening to our clients is essential to understanding their needs. Tell me about a time when your listening skills allowed you to exceed the expectations in the delivery of a task or project.

Executive in Tax | Chicago, IL | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Process

Our recruiting process is very robust, I think we have a very strong program. The ideal candidate should have a good educational background in tax, plus some experience with technology + good social skills to be able to interact with clients and colleagues.

Interview questions are primarily behavioral - looking to see if the candidates possess certain skillsets based on their experiences including managing competing priorities, dealing with difficult scenarios, etc.

Executive in Audit & Assurance | New York, NY | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Process

Our firm provides personal call backs from one of the people who performed the interview to congratulate and extend offers to respective candidates. The perfect candidate is someone that is smart, self motivated and innovative.

I always like to ask candidates "What sets you apart from the rest?" and "What are your career goals?"

Mid-level in External Audit | Tampa, FL | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

great

casual conversation

Executive in Tax | Costa Mesa, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Process

Well balanced individuals that want to learn, grow and succeed. Looking for game changers!

Just need to understand the experience people have and in what situations they have gained speaking experience, working with groups, dealing with confrontation, etc.