3.9 of 5 stars (1,459 Ratings)

Work at Deloitte LLP? Submit a Review

Displaying 41-50 of 1,459 Employee Reviews

If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People and culture

Demands of public accounting and working in a regulated environment and dealing with PCAOB

Comments

Culture is excellent, training unmatched (including DU), commitment to excellence, leading the profession on quality.

Entry-level in Internal Audit

Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture

Politics

Great experience to set your career on the right path.

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance | Charlotte, NC | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great work with great opportunities outside of the firm.

Busy season.

Deloitte, where our professionals grow faster than our bottom line.

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | McLean, VA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people. Deloitte focuses on the development of its people. Our culture of inclusiveness and personal development creates and environment where professionals and life long friendships flourish.

Its competitive. The pressure is always there to execute and our clients (who are the most prestigous firms in the world) expect the best of us everyday (as they should)!

Great culture but expected to work hard.

Experienced in Transaction Services | Parsippany, NJ | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexibility at Manager level, client interaction and trust / respect from those in profession

World class professional services firm

Experienced in Tax | Parsippany, NJ | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Opportunities and control of career

hours can be difficult to handle at times

Comments

Opportunities and the ability to control your career are excellent; however, the trade off is you must be willing to work hard. We are a client serving business, so we will always be at the mercy of our clients.

Deloitte is hands down the best professional services firm in the world and only seeks to improve experiences for its clients and people

Experienced in Tax | McLean, VA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great brand name and reputation; Entrepreneurial environment; great clients; investment in technology; investment in people; ample learning opportunities; fair compensation and benefits; simple performance evaluation and review process; innovative and collaborative.

Client demands that come with reputation; too many emails and meetings; excessive administrative work with weak administrative support structure for employees (other than PPMDs).

Comments

Deloitte works on the most complicated business issues and transactions; every employee has an opportunity pursue their interests and passions at Deloitte.

The Best Place to Start Any Accounting Career

Entry-level in Tax | Seattle, WA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the learning opportunities, my colleagues, and the well-rounded compensation and benefits package

the high expectations for client service hours during tax season, the competitive environment

The opportunties are there, speak up for what you want.

Mid-level in External Audit | Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The People

The Red Tape

Comments

Know what you're getting yourself into. Working at Deloitte is an amazing experience, but if you're expecting to work a 40 hour week, Deloitte, nor any accounting firm is for you. Work hard and take advantage of the opportunities that land in your lap, and you'll have a positive experience at this firm.

Hard work pays off at Deloitte!

Experienced in Tax | Detroit, MI | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

You own your career.

Comments

The benefits package offered is very generous.