3.9 of 5 stars (1,459 Ratings)

Work at Deloitte LLP? Submit a Review

Displaying 31-40 of 1,459 Employee Reviews

A firm that offers a great culture, development, and professional and personal opportunities that wll benefit you for life.

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | Dallas, TX | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Firm culture and people. The focus on development, career fit and lifestyle.

Unpredictability due to client demands. Opportunities to lead. Sometimes feel that only a select few are approached with opportunities.

Comments

All of above I would share with a candidate, both good and bad as being honest about the profession, the firm and what it can offer should be what we share with them so they can make a career decision that is best for them.

Deloitte is an excellent professional services firm that has taught me how to not only be a strong accountant, but a strong leader too.

Experienced in Audit & Assurance | Ft. Worth, TX | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great work life balance, excellent compensation and medical benefits, great people and culture.

No stock compensation or equity awards. We do have times of the year where we work more than 40 hours per week. Our busy season averages 55 hour work weeks.

Comments

Deloitte is a wonderful firm to work for. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a career in accounting. It has excellent benefits, a great culture with a focus on well being, a great learning environment, and wonderful people.

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance

Costa Mesa, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great culture and committment to serving the public interest

None

A firm that works well for people who are driven, motivated, and open to new ideas with exposure to C-suite clients early-on.

Experienced in Consulting | Houston, TX | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People

There really are none - any negative aspect is still better than anywhere else!

Partner/Principal in Tax

San Jose, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Pay it forward culture. Our people really care about the success of others.

THe long hours can be tough. Great for development and learnign, but tough, You have to make your work life fit personal to you (a key to anything)

Partner/Principal in Tax

San Jose, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Amazingly innovative complex and diverse global professional services organization offering unlimited opportunity for personal growth

Comments

If you are passionate about life long learning, seeking a career, not a job, ambitious and wish to excel in your profession, there is no suitable alternative organization to join.

Amazing culture + talented workforce = A career opportunity that is second to none

Partner/Principal in Tax | Miami, FL | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Working with a dynamic and talented group of professionals that challenge and grow you personally and professionally; flexibiilty; overall culture of caring and mentoring; recognition and promotion

competng client demands

Comments

A tremendous culture that is focused on developing our people and providing exceptional client service. Hard work and performance is recognized and rewarded. It is a caring work environment that understands the need to balance personal and client commitments. There are boundless opportunities

Experienced in Audit & Assurance

Dallas, TX | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Overall Culture

Hours and stress

Mid-level in Risk Management

Nashville, TN | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexibility and quality of co-workers

Lots of grinding out work.

Experienced in Consulting

New York, NY | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

We have a great culture based on excellence and collaboration. I appreciate the flexibility and t

Travel commitment, schedule can be unpredictable.