3.9 of 5 stars (1,682 Ratings)

Work at Deloitte? Submit a Review

Displaying 21-30 of 1,682 Employee Reviews

Came for the people, stayed for the people and the rest was just gravy.

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | Los Angeles, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

A large diverse organization that affords the opportunity to learn and develop as a professional and be faced with varied and challenging work on a consistent basis. Requires teamwork and the sharing and exploration of different views and perspectives in the problem solving process. A higher performance culture driven by client expectations and constant learning.

While driven by the same underlying drivers as the best aspects, it can be challenging to keep up the constant pace necessary to respond to client expectations.

Advice to Candidates

Public Accounting is a profession, so it is best approached and evaluated in the context of considering a career vs. thinking of it as just a job. While it can take you down many different avenues, it has expectations outside of the day to day core work activities - i.e. networking and sales activities, mentoring and teaching, etc. These create an environment to develop a very good well rounded set of leadership and professional skills. This does not come without some level of personal investment in these activities, however, if pursued can be very rewarding personally and professionally.

Deloitte offers fast track leadership training that embraces technology, diversity, balance and wellbeing.

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | New York, NY | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, clients, hope for the future of audit

None

Advice to Candidates

Almost unlimited potential, great place to spend a career, or part of a career

Partner/Principal in External Audit

New York, NY | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people/culture

The regulators

Level Up! Climb That Ladder!

Mid-level in Tax | Minneapolis, MN | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the people

the pay

Advice to Candidates

You cannot get this kind of experience anywhere else. If a candidate feels like Big Four is a valid option for him/herself, I strongly recommend accepting a Big Four offer.

My experience is like riding a great roller coaster-up-hill tat times, but then fast and fun times, bumpy but reenergizing!

Executive in Tax | Phoenix, AZ | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great pay and growth opportunities.

Unpredictable hours.

Advice to Candidates

Deloitte is a prestigious organization focused on people, clients and technology. We have a team effort culture-we look out for each other, help, teach, mentor, work together, hold each other accountable. You are treated as a professional from day one.

Best place to have a customized career

Experienced in Audit & Assurance | Detroit, MI | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Firm culture and work-life flexibility while maintaining constant career development

Proud to work at Deloitte.

Mid-level in Tax | Chicago, IL | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Get to work with smart people with clients in a wide range of industries. Benefits and time off are great.

None.

Advice to Candidates

There will be times when you work long hours but our work is rewarding and you will be surrounded by smart, supportive individuals.

Mid-level in External Audit

Salt Lake City, UT | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Career development balanced with generous benefits

High levels of responsibility and hours

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance | Dallas, TX | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Without a doubt, the people I work with. My engagement is the greatest and if it weren't for them, I would not love this job as much as I do.

The long hours during certain parts of the year.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance