3.9 of 5 stars (1,459 Ratings)

Work at Deloitte LLP? Submit a Review

Displaying 11-20 of 1,459 Employee Reviews

Experienced in Tax

Columbus, OH | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the caliber of professionals you are surrounded by, the sophisticated client base, the focus on people including training, benefits, rewards, etc.

there can be difficult clients but firm leadership is quick to support its professionals if needed

Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Firm culture & reputation as the largest professional servoces firm in the world.

Nothing noted

Comments

Deloitte is looking for the best & brightest candidates and is focused on developing & mentoring future business leaders.

Houston, TX | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Strong team of people that I work with

Change management difficult in a large firm.

Comments

Very focused on work life fit for the entire team.

Chicago, IL | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Opportunities to work with the most talented professionals from across Consulting, Audit, Advisory and Tax in holistically solving the most challenging problems our leading clients face.

NA.

A firm that feels like home.

Experienced in Tax | Charlotte, NC | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, compensation, and work/life balance

hours occasionally, client occasionally

Comments

I spent the first 15 years of my career with a competing big 4 firm, and I am thrilled that I decided to accept a position here. I have achieved so much in such a short period of time mainly due to (in my humble opinion) the respect that is placed on ability and merit as opposed to sex or other factors that are irrelevant in job performance.

Being at Deloitte is more than a job, it is an experience for life

Experienced in Information Technology | Princeton, NJ | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexibility

Lack of consistent executive promotion opportunities for people outside of traditional client service career track

Comments

Deloitte is a great place to be if you value being a member of a strong diverse team and in bringing value to clients in the Spirit of high service standards. The early years at Deloitte are focused on learning how to apply the fundamentals of Accounting, Auditing, and Client Service. The later years are full of opportunity to choose traditional and non-traditional paths for a fulfilling career with varying degrees of flexibility and growth depending on individual wants and needs.

Great place to work

Entry-level in Tax | New York, NY | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I work with a very talented group who are always willing to help you improve.

N/A

Comments

firm is very diverse. Staff is pleasant to work with and demonstrates to each individual respect.

Intellectually challenging and flexible - yep, an Accounting firm!?

Executive in Tax | Costa Mesa, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The tecnical challenges, tecnical diversity, working with amazing colleagues, amazing staff, and the flexibily and continued opportunities to grow.

Sometimes in tax season there are long hours, but i don't see it any different in any other tax firm!

Comments

Our culture is unsurpassed. And the flexibility is golden. You can't pay me more to compensate for the flexibility we have here.

Deloitte has been my favorite employer!

Experienced in Tax | Dallas, TX | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people I work with, both colleagues and clients. The work/life balance. The training facility - Deloitte University.

Time sheets!

Experienced in Advisory Services

New Orleans, LA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Being part of an innovative culture that strives for excellence.