Work at Deloitte LLP? Submit a Review

Deloitte Audit

April 2015 | Current Employee

Work with lots of smart people. Access and exposure to upper management. Lots of learning and educational opportunities. Recognizable name.

Have trouble motivating high-performers (compensation, promotion, challenging work). Long hours with no overtime or additional compensation. Everyone is considered a 'resource' and replaceable.

Comments

You have to make an effort to get what you want out of your experience. Don't assume others will look out for you.

Reach your potential - you will be amazed at the growth and developmental opportunities and what you are capable of accomplishing.

Partner/Principal in Tax | Miami, FL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, people, developmental opportunities, career advancement opportunities and training.

I am very satisfied

Life changing opportunities

Partner/Principal in Tax | Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the People and clients - outstanding in all regards

nature of the work, very demanding

Deloitte is a great place to build a career

Partner/Principal in Tax | Baltimore, MD | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The Friends and colleagues that I work with.

The constant challenge to keep up with the changes in the business environment in order to serve clients with excellence.

Comments

Deloitte would be a great place to learn, build a career and work with smart and interesting people.

Experienced in External Audit

Tampa, FL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The flexibility and the culture

Executive in Forensic Accounting

Arlington, VA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people and culture

None that I can think of at this time. It is a dynamic environment with plenty to do and learn.

Comments

The firm focuses on its clients and its people. Deloitte is learning focused as indicated and demonstrated by our commitment to learning at Deloitte University. Building a culture through inclusion and diversity are the keystones of our success.

Growth - professional and personal. I have had global and US domestic opportunities which let me grow as a person.

Partner/Principal in Tax | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people focus makes it special; I feel that whatever my life throws at me Deloitte will help me make it work and still have a great careeer

It's hard work and can be intense, so you have to know that. Not a good place if you aim to just coast along!

Comments

Ask lots of questions and ask to meet several people - peers, those more experienced, mayeb someone who would report to you if that is appropriate for your level. This business is all about people and getting to know the people as much as you can will help you make the most informed decision you possibly can.
And we like to meet people so that will be very welcomed!

Unlimited potential meets unlimited opportunity!

Executive in Advisory Services | San Francisco, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexibilty and the ability to define and drive your own career!

Defining and managing your own boundaries in terms of the work-life balance.

Comments

I believe Deloitte will continue to be the leading professional services firm for a long time and we are expanding into new areas that just increase the variety and level of creativity of the employees we hire.

Work hard, learn alot, build your career into something special.

Partner/Principal in Tax | Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people - smart, honest, and team players.

Experienced in Audit & Assurance

Boston, MA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People and flexibility

Comments

Working here is what you make of it. If you allow yourself to work non-stop, you will. If you commit to taking advantage of what the team has to offer, you will be more successful.