3.9 of 5 stars (1,459 Ratings)

Work at Deloitte LLP? Submit a Review

Displaying 1-10 of 1,459 Employee Reviews

Creative and diverse coworkers

October 2017 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Fast pace work with great co-workers. Vast training for current employees and emphasis on diversity and gender equality of its workforce.

Management can be firm on deadlines and constant re-organizations in work structure

Comments

If you are a woman working the technology field you know that it's a male dominated industry, working at Deloitte I have seen great strides being made to make woman more integrated and accommodating in this industry.

Deloitte

July 2017 | FORMER EMPLOYEE

Opportunity for quality training; exposure to numerous different client types/sizes/industries; strong name for your resume.

Very long hours; disconnect between partners/directors and staff/seniors/managers. Terrible business model of mass layoffs whenever the market changes, just to keep partner wallets full.

Comments

Strongly recommend looking at smaller national and regional firms for a better experience.

Deloitte is truly home of the best and brightest, and is committed to ensuring individuals reach their greatest potential.

Experienced in Audit & Assurance | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Incredibly talented group of individuals with experts available in any imaginable area to support the service I provide to my clients

The public accounting profession is one that requires strong commitment. However, any high-aspiring professional needs to be very committed in order to attain long-term success in any venture they choose or employer they choose to work for.

Executive in Audit & Assurance

Stamford, CT | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

people

politics

Comments

tons of opportunity to learn about all sorts of businesses.

Deloitte, a Firm that focus's on the growth and development of their people as a priority to make sure clients receive the best service.

Partner/Principal in External Audit | Las Vegas, NV | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Leaders of innovating the audit profession, strong support of work/life balance, strong commitment to community and our people.

Competitive salary's can prove challenging to keep our people and minimize turnover.

Comments

Our Firm provides you with ongoing challenges where you feel like you are always learning something new. Our Firm is very supportive of our people and their accomplishments, for example by passing the CPA exam within the first 12 months of yor employment, you will receive a $5,000 bonus.

25 years - Amazing Clients - Supportive Colleagues...Growth beyong imagination and Technology that has led the way!

Executive in Tax | Costa Mesa, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People, clients and flexibility

None - love the challenges of always trying to get better

Comments

Go to work at a place that you see yourself working for a career. Go to a place that challenges you, where you want to learn, to succeed. Work with people that will teach you, help you grow, make you a better person. For me it was Deloitte - you have to make the choice on the people that you meet and the people that you talk to - ask lots of questions, meet lots of people. Work for a company that you believe has your best interests in mind with people that will help you succeed in not only work but in life.

Deloitte - More than a place to work, it is a place to grow and thrive

Partner/Principal in Tax | McLean, VA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

It is an extension of me - I can be myself, put in 100% and no that I will get back 110% as I know my efforts are valued.

None to note- i love what I do and I love my career at Deloitte.

Comments

Deloitte is a place that will reward hard work and effort. I truly believe this organization is a place where what you put in is what you get out.

Deloitte: Endless Opportunity

Partner/Principal in Tax | Miami, FL | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Colleagues are extremely smart and collaborative. Flexibility to serve clients and meet personal commitments. Competitive pay and benefits. Inclusive culture. Commitment to development. Vast professional experiences. Commitment to quality and integrity.

Mid-level in Forensic Accounting

Arlington, VA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I love the work I do, I work a very reasonable schedule, and I get paid more than I was expecting at this stage of my career.

I'm concerned that things may become too stressful at the Sr. Manager/ Partner level. Only time will tell.

Comments

Deloitte leadership really is committed to improving the quality of life at the firm. A senior partner recently overheard me telling another associate that I wasn't using all my PTO and that it would be rolling over into 2017. The partner politely told me, "Do not think that is a badge of honor. We expect you to take your time off. Set a good example."

Second point, I consider myself an entrepreneur within the firm. When I conceive an idea: a project I want to lead, a charity opportunity, a paper I want to write, a conference I want to attend, a fun outing for my team or colleagues, I have always been encouraged to present and advance the idea. More times than not I have found a Sr. Manager or Partner who is willing to support me and help me bring that goal to fruition. The leaders here really care about my happiness and my development.

Deloitte has it figured out - diverse culture, worklife balance, competitive salary, challenging work, great clients and amazing mentorship!

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people and culture for sure!

It can be demanding and stressful at times but my collegues are always there to help.

Comments

I think Deloitte is an amazing place to start a career and/or spend an entire career as I have. The people and culture are amazing. People truly look out for one another and you always feel someone has your back. In all my years at the firm, I feel I have always been treated fairly, compensated and promoted based upon my contributions and valued. In audit, quality is #1 and there is no tolerance for cutting corners. We are really on the cutting edge of technology/innovation so that is exciting and our younger folks have lots of ways to get involved in shaping the future of the firm.