Work at Deloitte Asia? Submit a Review

Deloitte India review

August 2015 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Great culture
Excellent engagements
High potential of working with international companies looking to enter / expand in India
Work life balance

Limited interactions among the different industry and service lines, constraining professional growth

Comments

Talk to Deloitte alumni as different offices have different culture. Also, practice a large number of cases for the interviews

Why I don't want to go into accounting

April 2015 | FORMER EMPLOYEE

The buddy system was amazing, everyone was super-friendly, and I felt that I had the necessary support to do well at my tasks. I did not think that I would have an opportunity to speak with clients, but we spent most of the week at the client office, speaking with their employees asking for documents and building relationships.

The tasks were very repetitive and simple. Perhaps this is the nature of the job, but I did not feel challenged, and I did not enjoy the work.

Comments

If auditing is an interest to you, I would certainly recommend working at Deloitte Asia. It is a very fast-paced environment filled with driven people who want to work hard and succeed. As a caveat, I am a Canadian citizen, so the working culture is very different back home.

Hello Just Inside

January 2015 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Nothing much, the same old. How are you doing today? I'm not doing too bad.

Comments

Nothing much, the same old. How are you doing today? I'm not doing too bad.