Work at Crowe? Submit a Review

Mid-level in Tax

Chicago, IL | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Autonomy in order to work on projects I believe are important within the overall framework of the job description.

Intern in Audit & Assurance

Good working environment

None

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance

Fort Wayne, IN | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great culture, family focused and opportunity for advancement to partner.

None come to mind

Advice to Candidates

The Firm provides enough rope for a person to take challenges without fear of failure.

I will retire from here!

Mid-level in Tax | South Bend, IN | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Compensation, benefits, and the work environment.

A lot of pressure concerning charge budgets, in conjunction with a lot of noncharge activities like trainings.

Advice to Candidates

Crowe is truly an exceptional place to work. Other than pressure with charge budgets (you have that anywhere). The work life balance is fair, I receive ample vacation time and I actually do use my vacation time without feeling guilty about it. The managers care about your future and your performance and it is easy to have numerous mentors (both formal and informal). I feel like I have friends here at work, and I feel like the competitiveness and drama that you can encounter at the Big 4 is not present at Crowe. I feel like the firms benefits and policies are fair, fairly represent and award my efforts, and make me feel appreciated.

Crowe Cares for and Supports its Employees

Intern in Tax | Nashville, TN | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work/life balance, dress policy, mobility policy

None

Team, Variety of Experience, Flexibility and Open to Ideas

Experienced in Audit & Assurance | Dallas, TX | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people I work with - colleagues and the clients. I feel like we're a team and everyone tries to help out everyone else.

I wish the firm was more proactive to be competitive in compensation and bonuses. I think they are trying to get better in this area and I've seen improvements, but we can always do better.

Advice to Candidates

Working at Crowe means you're treated like an adult that can make their own decisions. The structure is based on trust and as long as you get your work done, continuously learn and work as a team you can be successful at Crowe.

I enjoy working at crowe

Experienced in Tax | Lexington, KY | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work life balance

Experienced in Tax

Knoxville, TN | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Crowe's commitment to work-life balance and community involvement.

As in any public accounting job, the hours can be grueling, but Crowe's flexibility makes the schedule sustainable.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance

Chicago, IL | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The best aspects of working at the firm are the culture and the generous benefits

N/A