Work at Crowe Horwath LLP? Submit a Review

Medical facilities
Perks
Salary
Bonus

Not applicable , since everything is upto the mark and simply say I love Crowe, One Crowe

Comments

I will strongly recommend this company to my friends and others, since you will find my info useful

Audit Internship in Australia

October 2015 | FORMER EMPLOYEE

Put interns straight onto audit teams and exposed interns to client interaction.

Unorganized at times. No established training programs to help interns learn about audit process.

Comments

I worked as an intern in a foreign country as part of an exchange program. The internship program in the United States could be vastly different but it was unorganized in Australia. I did however gain much needed experience and got to see the process of an audit first hand.

Rewarding, flexible career with high growth, high values accounting and consulting firm

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | Nashville, TN | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Firm culture, flexibility, stability, earnings growth potential

Service industry headaches

Comments

Great firm culture that truly lives its stated core values and cares for its people and clients, and community. Stable firm with great flexibility which really rewards high performers and an inovative culture.

Commitment to excellance

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | South Bend, IN | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the culture and people

travel alot during January to April

Entry-level in Tax

Knoxville, TN | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture

Work hard, ask questions, treat people fair and good things will happen.

Partner/Principal in Tax | Indianapolis, IN | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

great people; great clients

Crowe Horwath not only teaches you accounting knowledge but how to respect others to build a great internal relationship.

Entry-level in Tax | Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I like the people who I work with, because they respect each other the team can develop fast and reach the assigned goal for the firm.

I do not have one.

Comments

I think in terms of handling new assignment, that the existing employee should not judge by new hires' knowledge but their potential.

Excellent values

Partner/Principal in External Audit | Fort Wayne, IN | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Opportunity to advance

None

Entry-level in External Audit

Atlanta, GA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture

My experience with Crowe has been nothing but positive. The firm is devoted to my success, and provides a great environment in which to grow.

Entry-level in Tax | Grand Rapids, MI | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The work environment; I get along extremely well with all of my coworkers. I also really appreciate the flexible scheduling and the amount of vacation time I am given.

Comments

Working for Crowe has been a great experience. The work environment is awesome and offers challenging and rewarding work alongside great coworkers.