Work at CohnReznick LLP? Submit a Review

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance

Hartford, CT | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The People. We have the best people working here.

Almost impossible to try new industries when you hit senior level. You're stuck and that's it.

If you want a job then go to the other guys, but if you want a career then we'll be here for you.

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance | Hartford, CT | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work life balance, firm culture, decent annual compensation(without bonus), relaxed nature of the firm

lackluster bonus program

Professional development and a strong culture.

Experienced in Audit & Assurance | San Diego, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture among the audit department is great, which makes it easy to come to work everyday with people I like.

Sometimes the needs of the staff are not met to help get work done which can be challenging. Sometimes 20% of the poeple are doing 80% of the work.

Advice to Candidates

Quality of life is great here, as the busy season work tends to average around 60 hours a week, which enables me to have (although sometimes late) dinner with the family every night. The compensation is great, and the raises are excellent as well. There is a great culture around being rewarded for the work you put in.

A wonderful opportunity to grow your career and network.

Experienced in Tax | Baltimore, MD | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexibility

expensive parking

Exciting career with flexibility and ability to move up quickly

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | Charlotte, NC | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexibility, the ability to move up within the firm.

Finding people committed to the profession.

Advice to Candidates

Flexibility, the ability to move up within the firm.

Experienced in Tax

Baltimore, MD | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexibility

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance

Atlanta, GA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work-life balance, relaxed but also focused culture, location.

Mainly financial things: bonuses, bad 401k matching program, compensation. These are outshined by the positive aspects

Advice to Candidates

CohnReznick is a national firm with the resources that come with that stature, without the 70-80+ hour weeks year round and stress-induced panic attacks. So many opportunities can be found within this firm, geographic and industry mobility is possible as well. Compensation is more or less on par with other accounting firms, although benefits could be slightly better. However, it is priceless to work for a firm with a culture as great as CohnReznick's.

filled with learning and opportunity

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Baltimore, MD | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

my team and my industry (renewable energy and non-profits)

the hours

Advice to Candidates

I am never bored, I am always learning and there are so many people here that are willing to teach you and invest in your future. Working here will help you excel past your peers and set you up with success, regardless of if your future lies with the firm or with another company.

There Is Not Much Difference Outside the Big Four. Save Some Headache, Join CohnReznick.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Bethesda, MD | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People, personal and professional development opportunities, and quality of life (location and lifestyle)

Limited exposure to certain industries, biased view of firms outside of the Big 4 firms especially among older accountants, bad tax seaon food (improving...)

Advice to Candidates

I think my responses thus far are sufficient; the candidate should ask the individuals who come to the job fairs to gain a fuller picture of the firm. I know the headline is cheesy, but you want one right? =D