Work at CohnReznick LLP? Submit a Review

Relaxed

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Jericho, NY | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Office Culture

Benefits

Great culture and overall excellent experience. Competitive salary and benefits.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Stamford, CT | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture

None

Comments

In a firm the size of CohnReznick you have the best of both worlds. You have the resources of a large firm, and the culture and environment of a small firm. The culture here is amazing and I find it to be a very pleasant place to work at. Being one of the top 10 accounting firms, you receive excellent training and experience working here. You will also receive a salary competitive to a that of a Big4 firm with more flexibility and less busy-season work hours.

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance

Atlanta, GA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

flexibility, firm recognition, leadership

A great place to work, history of long term committed employees. Solid opportunities inside and outside firm

Partner/Principal in Forensic Accounting | Eatontown, NJ | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people in the Firm and the clients we get to deal with keeps this interesting and rewarding

Financial issues always the challenge need to make more to pay more simple as that

Very good work/life balance and great opportunities to expand your knowledge.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Bethesda, MD | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

It is very casual on a regular business day, but very professional when it is needed.

No 401k match.

Comments

Compensation is very good, but the cost of living in the area is expensive. The work/life balance is amazing and generally very flexible hours.

Family, friendly culture that truly embodies work/life balance and a committment to develop its employees.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Los Angeles, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture and people give it a family, friendly environment and that's what makes me want to stay.

minimal exposure to public clients and potential exit opportunites not being at a big 4 firm.

Comments

The work/life balance here truly is part of the culture. My busy season was between 50 and 60 hours and I didn't have to work Sunday's. During the summer I was able to take my vacations and enjoy some time off and study for my CPA exams. Other friends of mine consistently work 70-80 hours in non-busy season and cannot really use their PTO. I appreciate our firm and their dedication making sure we are not overworked and are able to have a life outside of public accounting. I would definitely recommend our firm to a friend.

Experienced in Tax

San Diego, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the people and the flexibility

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance

Hartford, CT | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

opportunity for growth/ colleagues, diversity of practice

No place I'd rather be.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Bethesda, MD | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture

Concentration on affordable housing

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance

Hartford, CT | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The People. We have the best people working here.

Almost impossible to try new industries when you hit senior level. You're stuck and that's it.