Work at CohnReznick LLP? Submit a Review

Poor company culture

June 2016 | FORMER EMPLOYEE

You come across some wonderful people, meeting a variety of clients. The exposure to work given is rewarding...if given the proper chance however.

The people in certain groups are clicky..meaning theres a lot of favoring going on at this firm which shouldn't be the case. The second they dont like you...it doesn't matter why or what...Your out.

Comments

Honestly, I would advise you really looking into the firms your hoping to work for. Do tons of research and more importantly stay away from this company. They'll end up ruining you.

Great

Experienced in Tax | Roseland, NJ | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Colleagues

GREAT Company to Work For

Mid-level in Tax | Baltimore, MD | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the flexiblility and family environment

Comments

Great environment, carring, understanding, the flexibility of work schedule/working from home. Giving back to the community

CohnReznick - a strong, growth oriented firm with excellent clients, specialty practices and a fun, rewarding work environment.

Partner/Principal in Tax | Roseland, NJ | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture

None

Comments

If I was a candidate evaluating small and large firms, I believe CohnReznick is the perfect choice. It is a growing fimr with a caring/nuturing culture, and has the benchstrength to compete with mauch larger firms, all the while providing so much more than a small firm.

Excellent place to learn and grow

Entry-level in Tax | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Diversity of work, clients and employees

CohnReznick cares about its employees because they are the ones that care for its clients

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Hartford, CT | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

They spoil us and live by the idea that happy workers make happy clients.

The slow seasons get very slow, but that opens the window for the work/life balance

A great place to do great work!

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | Los Angeles, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

our people

Comments

CohnReznick provides exceptional opportunity for growth and advancement. The partners are stewards building opportunities for advancement for staff. The culture is solid and we have a team of people who are fantastic. We are a growing successful firm.

I am exrtremely satisfied and would recommend anyone seeking job to apply in this firm

Mid-level in Tax | New York, NY | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Firm culture

Long hours during tax season

Comments

Very co-operative staff and management. Good salary.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance

Baltimore, MD | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people

Busy season

Love my job! 15 years and counting.

Other in Bookkeeping | San Diego, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

bosses, office, location, job, resources, pay, benefits, flexibility

tax deadlines can be stressful, office manager is a little cheap with office supplies

Comments

admin is the most rigid, audit is very structured but gives flexible schedules and has very nice partners and managers, great maternity policy, tax dept is the most rigid about being in the office long hours during busy times. It's more sink or swim in tax. You hit the ground running and you need to be on your game.