Work at BPM? Submit a Review

Flexible work/life balance for good people!

Experienced in Tax | Palo Alto, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great people and good work. Great work/life balance

None - happy!

Comments

Great work/life balance; flexible and all around great place to work.

Because People Matter

Experienced in Audit & Assurance | San Francisco, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Fantastic people - everyone is treated with respect. Challenging work - I am provided challenging work which allows me to develop and grow professionally.

I honestly can't think of any bad aspects.

Comments

This is an extremely high quality firm. The group of people I work with are not only terrific people to work with, but they are also very intelligent. My work challenges me on a daily basis, and I am fortunate to have bosses who know this and are great mentors and teachers. I have had tremendous growth both professionally and personally working for this firm.

I perform taxes on high net worth individuals, wineries, car dealerships, and other mid sized companies.

Mid-level in Tax | Santa Rosa, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture and work/life balance.

Benefits and compensation.

Comments

We work less hours than competing firms because our managers are more proactive about getting the work earlier. 50 hours per week in February, but we never go over 55 hours in March or April. You will never find that at another Tax firm.

This is the CPA firm you will retire from. You will gain more rounded knowledge about every type of business structure and industry type.

Mid-level in Tax | Santa Rosa, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

This is the only firm which actually has a work life balance. I have never been happier. The culture is very positive.

Health insurance and 401k match

Comments

Compared to other firms: workload is light, quality of life is extremely good, compensation is low, business is sustainable and growing exponentially.

The work is hard but the experience you gain and the people you meet and work with are worth it.

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance | San Jose, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The team/people

Busy season

Experienced in Advisory Services

Walnut Creek, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Employee professional growth and wellness

Because People Matter

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance | San Francisco, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people, the culture, the values

N/A

This company has surpassed my expectations as an employee. I have grown tremendously and am very grateful to have been brought on.

Mid-level in Financial Accounts & Reporting | Walnut Creek, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Leadership opportunities

Lack of interaction between our offices

Comments

Work hard and meet as many people as you can. The more you work, the more rewards you will get out of it.

Experienced in Consulting

San Francisco, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

My manager, my team

No clear vision for the firm

BPM (Because People Matter) is actually true.

Great opportunities to develop as a professional.

Work life balance is not happening for me, however that's also my fault because I don't say "No" often enough.

Comments

Don't be afraid to express any concerns. This company looks for feedback and wants to improve.