Overall Salary Rating

Work at Armanino LLP? Submit a Review

Partner/Principal in Tax | Dallas, TX | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

We are continually adding and improving our benefits for employees. We are about to launch self-managed PTO

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | San Ramon, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

The firm offers a variety of "best of industry" benefits including a new "unlimited PTO" plan rolled out effective for 2018.

Other in Administrative Services | Los Angeles, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

I am paid very generously. The benefits are great as well as the perks. No complaints.

Experienced in Consulting | Wichita, KS | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

I believe I'm well compensated for my work and believe the benefits and perks are solid. there is no direct 401(k) though there is profit sharing.

Mid-level in Tax | Los Angeles, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

Best - benefits, firm culture, food, work life balance
Worst - Tuition Reimbursement for graduate school

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance | San Jose, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

Salary is fine, but benefits and perks need a lot of help. Medical insurance is not 100% covered by the firm, and coverage for family members is really expensive.

Experienced in Tax | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

The salaries offered are very comparable to the industry, at least from what people can seen online. The bonus plan has been redone, so we cannot really comment on the payout yet, however it seems much better than before considering that the firm at least have an established target for the employees to achieve. For the benefits, it would be great if the firm offers 401(k) matching instead of profit sharing.

The firm does not offer any company discounts outside of the firm store, no daycare either off or on site, or a wellness center. The monthly gym reimbursement is so little that for some people it only covers a very minimal portion of monthly gym fees

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance | Dallas, TX | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

Salary amount is average for the area but the bonus policy is great (a quarterly bonus based on closing out your jobs).

Mid-level in Consulting | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

lack of a specified 401K match is very disappointing

Mid-level in Consulting | Other | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

I would much prefer the 401(k) matching to the current profit-sharing, allowing for a known and consistent contribution. In addition, a recent disappointment is that the company drastically reduced the additional compensation I had been receiving for NOT participating in the company's insurance policies. As all my insurance is handled through my spouse's employer, it was a nice benefit to receive a little extra each month, especially considering how much the company must save by not insuring me. However, this past year they have reduced the benefit by 80% in order to reduce the cost to those who are insured.

On the other end of the spectrum, I am extremely pleased with their maternity benefits which I was able to use this year, combined with state disability, resulting in minimal loss of income during my 3-month leave.