Overall Interview Rating

Work at Armanino LLP? Submit a Review

Mid-level in Tax | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Process

The interview was an hour longer than they said it would be. The onboarding process was thorough. Excellent new employee orientation.

My experience

Partner/Principal in Valuation Services | San Ramon, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Process

Outgoing, problem solving people. We like innovative and out-of-the-box thinkers.

Partner/Principal in External Audit | San Jose, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Process

talent that is qualified and fits within our culture by location is ideal. Our recruiting team does a great job of pre-screening candidates, the professionals close the deal

standard questions regarding experience and qualifications apply.

Other in Administrative Services | Los Angeles, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Process

I cannot comment on this as I am not involved in recruiting.

I cannot comment on this as I am not involved in interviewing.

Mid-level in Bookkeeping | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Process

When I was hired over a decade ago, the hiring process was very simple. I did not have a recruiter or an accounting degree. I liked that they gave me an opportunity to interview with my prospective supervisor and manager who judged me by my attitude and not just what's on paper.

Where are you working now? Why do you want to work here?

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance | San Jose, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Process

Our interview and callback process has greatly improved over the years. Ideal candidates are nurtured and we emphasize consistent communication with them to basically seal the deal. Feedback on candidates are provided immediately to our recruiting team so that interviewees hear from us within a few days, sometimes even the same day of the interview.

Why did you choose public accounting? What drew you to accounting? Tell me about the extracurricular you're involved in, and your experience in your role(s).

Entry-level in Tax | Los Angeles, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Process

The firm is big on recruiting new talent; and requires staff, seniors, and mangers to have participate in the recruiting process. They make the staff feel they have a voice on whom gets hired to make the right culture fit, but in the end its up to the partners if an individual gets an offer.

The interview is a conversation, make sure you know what the company does and take an interest in the individuals interviewing you. The company is big on personalities and finding the right culture fit, you are on an interview the minute you sign in with reception.

Partner/Principal in Tax | Los Angeles, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Process

The firm is seeking an individual who is motivated, willing to learn and take on challenges but enjoys working on a team environment, is positive and cares about his/her colleagues. The overall goal is to provide outstanding service to our clients but we cannot do that if our people don't enjoy the work and don't enjoy the people they work with. The firm does a good job of recruiting and hiring these types of individuals.

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | San Ramon, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Process

I'm not involved in recruiting so not sure.

I'm not involved in recruiting so not sure.

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | Dallas, TX | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Process

I don't typically participate in this process so unable to comment.

I don't typically participate in this process so unable to comment.