Overall Interview Rating

Work at Armanino LLP? Submit a Review

Experienced in Tax | San Jose, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

Recruiting is very strong at Armanino. For example, yesterday I submitted a resume for a summer intern candidate and in less than two hours McKenzie Campana sent a note to the candidate requesting a time for a phone screen.

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance | San Jose, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

The firm's callback process following interviews is less than 48 hours, and offers are competitive with the market. The firm seeks someone who honestly fits the culture, and has the drive to want to go above and beyond.

What's your vision of the ideal workplace? What do you do in your spare time?

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | San Ramon, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

The firm has full time college and business professional recruiters that do a great job bringing quality candidates to Armanino. We want WICKEDLY smart folks that are motivated to excel professionally but just as importantly have exceptional social and communication skills.

Not sure since I don't recruit or interview candidates????

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | San Ramon, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

Not too sure about it as I have not done any recruiting however it seems like personality is an emphasis at Armanino especially at entry level positions. I am sure they are looking for goal oriented people.

A lot of behavioral questions and a few work specific questions. Nothing that tests accounting knowledge, however it seems the right way to go about it for entry level positions.

Mid-level in Consulting | Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

I think we are growing so fast that the folks we have have a hard time keeping up. I found that my on boarding processes was great and one of the reasons i chose to work at Armanino but I think again we could use some more help in that department.

I dont think there was a typical question asked. every position is different and every candidate has a different skill set.

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance | San Ramon, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

Interview candidates have complained that the call back time takes too long therefore they choose other firms instead of us.

Mid-level in Consulting | Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

Emily the person who recruited me sold me on the company and culture. She is the reason I work at armanino and I am very grateful.

The interview processes was very straightforward and simple. I wasn't bombarded with technical questions at all. I had a few basic background and code questions. I think the firm hires more on personality and entrepreneurial mindset than learnt skills. Training is easy but personality is everything!

Entry-level in Consulting | San Ramon, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

I think cultural fit is the most important. I see a good amount of folks onboard that are great to work with and personable.

No specific canned set of questions. The firm tries to be open to each interviewer's style with a focus on asking questions that give us a good idea of the candidates personality and work ethic. Technical skills are key.

Mid-level in Consulting | San Francisco, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

The ideal person is someone who is smart, driven, and has either a technical or accounting background.

Entry-level in Tax | San Francisco, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

Our firm hires both recent college graduates through a formal college recruiting process and then experienced people through a range of processes. My experience was absolutely excellent. HR did a terrific job of getting my an offer letter very quickly, and all the new employee orientation was excellent. In addition. HR and training stay in touch to make sure the new people feel welcome at the firm. Whenever I had a question, I knew whom to contact.

The ideal candidate should be inherently inquisitive, interested in this field and in learning more. The ideal candidate should have a team spirit and collegial outlook. Lastly, the ideal candidate should be oriented toward client service. At Armanino, we treat our clients with respect and go the extra mile to make sure that they are more than satisfied.