Work at Armanino LLP? Submit a Review

Challenged to jump in and participate with ideas, energy and commitment to delivering client success.

Executive in Consulting | San Ramon, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

fast paced... growth. Lots of training and learning opportunities. Great client enagagement. Opportunties for promotion. Strong leadership that seems to really care and communicates openly about results

Hmmm... would be good to have onsite massages. :)

Armanino is a great place to work!

Mid-level in Consulting | Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I love my job and the company I work for. I thing Armanino is a rare company that values its employees to the max. I expect big things in the years to come.

The only complaint I have is the emphasis on billable hours but I understand that thats how we keep the lights on.

Comments

The company puts a great emphasis on work life balance and growing the right way. The firm is growing at a very fast passe and there is an opportunity to advance quickly. Employees work hard and play hard and the firm facilitates both.

Best Place to Work, Learn and Live

Mid-level in Consulting | San Ramon, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Working with Clients and education is a plus

Do not have any at this time

The most professional and aligned organization I have worked at including Arthur Andersen, Anheuser-Busch and others

Experienced in Sales | Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People, Opportunity and Leadership

Limited to none

Mid-level in Information Technology

Denver, CO | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The best aspect of working for Armanino is the committment to the success of our clients and each individual employee.

Entry-level

San Ramon, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the culture and growth

Exciting growing firm doing it the right way!

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Both strong groth strategy and strong leadership to execute. Feeling of team!

Best Company and People to Work With

Mid-level in Consulting | San Jose, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work Life Balance and the opportunity to learn all the time.

I do not have any.

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance

San Francisco, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The chance for growth is sky high, and Managers and Partners work with us to fulfill our goals.

We don't have enough benefits (i.e. gym reimbursement and free meals [even once a week or so] since snacks are only for thos ein the office).

Best Accounting / Consulting firm to work for in California. You can become a leader at Armanino.

Partner/Principal in Consulting | San Francisco, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Armanino has an outstanding culture that focuses on a commitment to our people and our clients

Comments

If you are someone that likes having the freedom and flexibility to deliver without being micromanaged, you will thrive at Armanino. We are very results oriented and have a tremendous respect for for letting people get there work done in a way that best fits their personal life. We are a firm of over achievers.