Program Manager, Greenwich Associates
* Define program/product requirements (i.e. questionnaire content, report specifications, etc.), ensuring they are understood and implemented by the Operations teams with high quality, on time and within budget.
* Lead the design and implementation of parameters (report specifications) for all client deliverable reports.
* Collaborate with Operations managers to develop and manage a detailed project schedule, financial forecast, and a statement of work."
Read the Vault profile for Greenwich Associates
Portfolio Information Analyst, Ajilon Consulting
"Specific duties will include but not be limited to:
- Data mine financial information of a large set of companies, identify inconsistencies and clean data
- Implement business rules to massage data and categorize it along different measures
- Process data, analyze and validate results
- Create scripts that can automate multiple steps
- Implement appropriate data management procedures
- Identify data quality issues and develop workaround
- Strengthen reporting and documentation"
Read the Vault profile for Ajilon Consulting
Metrics Analysis Manager 2, Wells Fargo & Company
Des Moines, IA
"Responsibilities include working with clients to define information needs and translating them into specific data requirements to support business initiatives and projects; determining the required capabilities, tools and data, leveraging/developing multiple internal or external information sources; managing and prioritizing multiple complex projects and project teams; and maintaining necessary processes, controls and procedures to insure data accuracy and integrity."
Read the Vault profile for Wells Fargo & Company
Mergers and Acquisitions Attorney, BCG Attorney Search
"Denver office seeks senior mergers and acquisitions associate with 5+ years of experience in the following areas: mergers and acquisitions with a large regional or national firm, received outstanding training and experience representing financial and strategic buyers and sellers. Substantial drafting experience required and must have acted as the lawyer primarily responsible for negotiating and drafting transaction documents for deals."
Don’t see a position that’s right for you? Why not check out our job boards for even more opportunities. Also, bear in mind that we feature an all-new selection of positions from all around the country every weekday. You can view these either by checking back each day, or simply by following us on Twitter.
-- Posted by Alex Tuttle, Vault.com
Today we bring you such positions as a program manager opening in Stamford, CT, a DC-based data analyst job, one for a metrics analyst in Des Moines, IA, and placement for attorneys in Denver, CO. Click the job titles to view the full ad and application details for each position.