Financial Analyst, BP Petroleum
"• Accounting for weekly ESIS funding requests and other third party administrators’ reimbursements
• Monthly journal entries and related review to ensure accurately reflected in SAP
• General Insurance support for inquiries and requests for information from BP Business Organizations to the BP Insurance Group
• Maintenance and update of the monthly tracking recovery spreadsheets
• Processing other Worker’s Compensation invoice payments
• Reconciliation of provision accounts"
Read the Vault profile for BP
"• Assist attorneys in the defense of lawsuits
• Preparation of pleadings and motions
• Conducting discovery, including obtaining records and reviewing documents
• Interviewing clients
• Preparing trial materials
• Conducting legal research
• Monitors and maintains compliance with Claim Litigation Management System - Team Connect
• Works under the direction and supervision of a licensed attorney"
Read the Vault profile for Allstate
Investment Banking Summer Intern with Superior Excel Modeling Skills, Livingston Securities, LLC
New York, NY
"As an investment banking summer analyst or associate, your typical responsibility would be to work on financial models in corporate finance, M&A, equity research, and bankruptcy / restructuring. For example, you could assistant our equity research department in the financial statements, company valuation, and target price forecast."
Experienced Recruiting Mgr - Advisory, PricewaterhouseCoopers
• Top talent identification
• External market networking
• Internal networking geared toward driving employee referrals
• External event attendance (takeaways)
• Aggressive direct sourcing"
Read the Vault profile for PricewaterhouseCoopers
Don’t see a position that’s right for you? Why not check out our job boards for even more opportunities. Also, bear in mind that we feature an all-new selection of positions from all around the country every weekday. You can view these either by checking back each day, or simply by following us on Twitter.
-- Posted by Alex Tuttle, Vault.com
Today we bring you an opening for a financial analyst in Houston, TX, a paralegal position in Nashville, TN, another New York City investment firm internship, and a recruiting manager role in Sacramento, CA. Click the job titles to view the full ad and application details for each position.