Software Developer, Next Step Systems
New York, NY
To undertake and manage:
Systems Analysis and design
2nd line production support"
Read the Vault profile for Next Step Systems
Analyst, Health Advances LLC
"Analyst responsibilities include:
- Conducting secondary research on clinical, scientific, and business issues
- Coordinating and participating in client, customer, physician and thought leader interviews
- Synthesizing primary and secondary research and communicating insights to case teams and clients
- Creating financial models to perform qualitative and quantitative analyses
- Collaborating with case teams to prepare client presentations"
Read the Vault profile for Health Advances
Litigation Attorney, BCG Attorney Search
"Dallas office seeks commercial litigation attorney with 5-9 years of experience. Trial experience preferred."
Business Pricing Consultant, Holden Advisors
* Conduct secondary research of available industry and client data
* Conduct qualitative primary research
* Prepare targeted reports to support consulting teams and clients
* Database management including database set-up, data entry and retrieval
* Perform financial and statistical analyses in support of: "What if" scenario modeling, Pricing recommendations, and ROI/TCO modeling
* Interpretation of data in terms of scope of project/project requirements"
Don’t see a position that’s right for you? Why not check out our job boards for even more opportunities. Also, bear in mind that we feature an all-new selection of positions from all around the country every weekday. You can view these either by checking back each day, or simply by following us on Twitter.
-- Posted by Alex Tuttle, Vault.com
Today's openings include one for a software developer in New York, a consulting analyst job in Weston, MA, placement for litigation attorneys in Dallas, TX, and a pricing consultant in Concord, MA. Click the job titles to view the full ad and application details for each position.