Consultant-Data Center / Information Technology, Next Step Systems
"- Delivering consulting services on time, on budget, with a focus on attaining high customer satisfaction
- Ensure high customer satisfaction scores for all projects by completing on-time quality deliverables to the project team and customer with minimal rework
- Provide accurate and timely project status updates to the assigned Engagement Manager, and ensure accurate recording of project hours into the time tracking system
- Comply with established service methodologies for engagement delivery
- Participates in the development of the project schedules with the Engagement Manager and project team in order to identify key customer expectations and milestones for the project
- Owning a robust workload while executing strong time management disciplines to meet deadlines and customer deliverables"
Read the Vault profile for Next Step Systems
FDA / Healthcare Attorney, Phillips & Juarez Legal Placement
"Experience in any or all of the following would be considered helpful: providing advice to client's Legal and Compliance Departments, Marketing Departments, Medical Affairs groups, and others on fraud and abuse/antikickback issues, compliance with the PhRMA Code and AdvaMed Code; continuing Medical Education (CME) issues; pricing and rebate issues (prior experience preferred); compliance with Corporate Integrity Agreements (CIAs); state aggregate spend and reporting requirements; drafting compliance policies, and creating compliance training programs."
Patent Attorneys, BCG Attorney Search
"Seattle office seeks junior-level associates with 2-3 years of experience to join its patent procurement group. The candidate must be qualified to sit for the Patent Bar. A degree and/or a strong technical background in computer science required."
Getty Multicultural Undergraduate Summer Internship, Long Beach Museum of Art
Long Beach, CA
"Duties will include writing wall text and gallery labels, helping assemble the exhibition catalogue and researching select artwork in the exhibition. Also the intern will assist the Registrar with various tasks including condition reports, catalogue organization and record management. The intern may also assist with the installation and/or deinstallation of select exhibitions, depending of the intern's qualifications and start date. Miscellaneous responsibilities may include updating artists' files from the permanent collection, updating location records and participating in the planning and execution of summer exhibitions."
Don’t see a position that’s right for you? Why not check out our job boards for even more opportunities. Also, bear in mind that we feature an all-new selection of positions from all around the country every weekday. You can view these either by checking back each day, or simply by following us on Twitter.
-- Posted by Alex Tuttle, Vault.com
Today's openings include an IT consulting job in Boston, one for a healthcare attorney in Washington, DC, placement for patent attorneys in Seattle, and a museum internship in Long Beach, CA. Click the job titles to view the full ad and application details for each position.