Bankruptcy Associate Attorney, Phillips & Juarez Legal Placement
New York, NY
"Interested parties must be admitted to practice in New York and offer a proficiency in finance, securitization, credit facilities, deal structuring and the attendant transactional documents, along with the ability to handle significant responsibility and work directly with sophisticated major client matters. Only those individuals meeting the parameters outlined will be considered!"
Sr Storage Engineer - EMC, Hitachi, NetApp (CO), Next Step Systems
"- Develop and install cost effective, operationally supportable solutions that meet complex customer requirements and SLAs.
- Maintain deep technical knowledge of multiple technologies within a customer's environment.
- Provide direct operational support of largest managed services customers, maintaining ownership and a deep technical knowledge.
- Deliver end of the road support for complex environments.
- Provide clear technical documentation and written ISO9001 procedures to ensure other members of the delivery team can assist in monitoring, troubleshooting and changing complex customer environments."
Read the Vault profile for Next Step Systems
Intellectual Property Attorney, BCG Attorney Search
"The candidate will be responsible for prosecution, litigation and counseling of clients in a variety of patent, trademark and copyright matters. All technical backgrounds will be considered with preference in electrical engineering studies. Must be registered to practice before the USPTO, and be proficient in drafting and prosecuting patent applications."
Senior Corporate Strategy & Development Analyst, Pharmavite
"Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assists with the development of a comprehensive corporate strategy that delivers sustainable improvements in economic profit and an accompanying 3-year plan that links to the annual planning process.
* Maintains an understanding of Pharmavite's external marketplace (competitor analyses) evaluating and addressing key areas in the marketplace and their potential impact on strategic plans on an on-going basis.
* Supports project teams in applying strategic planning framework (Understand, Focus, Align and Execute) for their business.
* Collaborates with others across the organization to build assessment capability of our corporate performance and business health so appropriate actions can be taken across the organization.
* Participates in the evaluation of possible acquisition opportunities and other major growth initiatives by supporting the development of sophisticated valuation models that apply Free Cash Flow Valuation and Economic Profit Valuation methodologies.
* Provides analytical support and input regarding the development of a financial strategy (Capital Structure and Allocation, Dividend Policy,) that supports Pharmavite's business strategy and the needs of our shareholder
* Provides ad-hoc analysis and input on key issues that impact the organization (e.g., new product development, portfolio optimization)
* Assists with cross functional collaboration that aligns company culture, as well as performance management systems, compensation programs, communication plans and training plans consistent with driving Pharmavite's strategy.
* Performs other related duties as assigned."
Don’t see a position that’s right for you? Why not check out our job boards for even more opportunities. Also, bear in mind that we feature an all-new selection of positions from all around the country every weekday. You can view these either by checking back each day, or simply by following us on Twitter.
-- Posted by Alex Tuttle, Vault.com
Today's openings include attorney placements in New York and Indianapolis, an IT engineering job in Denver, CO, and one for a corporate strategy analyst in Northridge, CA. Click the job titles to view the full ad and application details for each position.