Business Development Intern, Test Prep New York
New York, NY
"Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support including but not limited to, the following: business assessment; access to capital; business planning; marketing; financial projections; and initiating relationships to outside agencies for specialized collaborations.
- Follow-up with alumni and current clients on an on-going basis to track impact of services provided.
- Prepare, coordinate and facilitate business-related projects and initiatives.
- Develop and maintain collaboration with other agencies, updated resources for referrals to colleagues and resources.
- Gather and compile necessary client information and perform data entry into data tracking and evaluation systems.
- Perform outreach and marketing to colleagues and potential clients informing them of our services provided."
Systems Engineer II-Windows, Next Step Systems
"- Install cost effective, operationally supportable solutions that meet complex customer requirements and SLAs.
- Provide direct operational support of largest managed services customers, maintaining ownership and a deep technical knowledge.
- Deliver first tier systems support for complex environments.
- Provide clear technical documentation and written ISO9001 procedures to ensure other members of operations can assist in monitoring, troubleshooting and changing complex customer environments.
- Responsible for direct customer communication, working closely with other central operations technical teams and customer service teams.
- Build and maintain relationships with key customer's technical staff members and with internal stakeholders from customer service and field operations."
Read the Vault profile for Next Step Systems
Intellectual Property Litigation Attorney, BCG Attorney Search
San Francisco, CA
"San Francisco office seeks an associate with 2-3 years of experience in intellectual property litigation matters, preferably with a technical or scientific background."
UNIX Production Support Analyst - Future Trading, Company Confidential
"The successful candidate will join a technically diverse team responsible for managing the company global infrastructure. This includes actively monitoring and maintaining all infrastructure components, lead ad-hoc tasks and projects, as well as interacting with clients to assist with their ongoing needs. This position grants the opportunity to be hands on in a vast variety of technologies ranging from server based infrastructure (Solaris, Linux, Wintel, VMS systems administration ) to system level programming (shell scripting, Perl scripting, VB scripting)."
Don’t see a position that’s right for you? Why not check out our job boards for even more opportunities. Also, bear in mind that we feature an all-new selection of positions from all around the country every weekday. You can view these either by checking back each day, or simply by following us on Twitter.
-- Posted by Alex Tuttle, Vault.com
Today's openings include a business development internship in New York, systems engineering jobs in Boston, a UNIX analyst position in Chicago, and placement for attorneys in San Francisco. Click the job titles to view the full ad and application details for each position.