Summer Intern in Bankrupty, Debt Research, Fixed Income, Livingston Securities, LLC
New York, NY
"Your typical day will be split between advisory work in bankruptcy and restructuring, as well as debt research involving credit / debt analysis writeups to screen for potential clients and/or investment ideas. Your responsibilities would include models, pitchbooks, research, etc."
Investment Banking Associate, Ewing Bemiss & Co.
"Responsibilities would include contacting potential buyers or investors on behalf of our clients, assisting buyers or investors with the due diligence process, writing offering memoranda, creating marketing presentations, financial structuring and modeling, and overseeing analysts on financial analysis or industry research."
Database Developer, Aerotek Contract Engineering
"We are looking for a database developer to maintain data server solutions. We are in the medical industry and prefer someone who has worked with medical products.You must have the following experience:
- IBM's DB2 database
- JDBC and/or ODBC
- Java Language
- Object-Relational Mapping Technology
- Database Administrator
You must have at least 5-10 years of experience."
Financial Analyst, Kaiser Permanente
"• Collects data, researches, and prepares analysis for regional, departmental or functional budget performance and projects.
• May monitor department budgets by reviewing data in the financial system and communicating with the managers/chiefs.
• Investigates and corrects errors.
• Prepares advanced financial trend and data analysis reports.
• May be accountable for the coordination, compilation and distribution of financial data by junior staff.
• Participates in the development of regional, departmental and/or functional budgets.
• May be responsible for entry in budget system with accuracy."
Read the Vault profile for Kaiser Permanente
Don’t see a position that’s right for you? Why not check out our job boards for even more opportunities. Also, bear in mind that we feature an all-new selection of positions from all around the country every weekday. You can view these either by checking back each day, or simply by following us on Twitter.
-- Posted by Alex Tuttle, Vault.com
Today's openings include an internship in New York, an investment banking role in Richmond, VA, a database developer contract in Madison, WI, and a financial analyst in Oakland, CA. Click the job titles to view the full ad and application details for each position.