Portfolio Analyst, CMLLC
- Develop and maintain a clear understanding of asset allocations and portfolio and investment objectives
- Develop recommendations for asset allocations supported by quantitative analysis to optimize asset allocations and portfolio allocations on an ongoing basis
- Identify, research, and recommend investment vehicles that best satisfy investment and portfolio objectives
- Identify, access, interpret and utilize relevant data from various external and in-house sources and data bases
- Enhance, generate, and preset accurate, timely, and actionable reports including but not limited to investment performance, transaction scheduling, and cash forecasting
- Identify and integrate the use of the most relevant performance benchmarks on an ongoing basis
- Administer the execution of investment transactions"
Programmer Analyst - VB.Net, SQL Server, Next Step Systems
Analyze, design, develop, and test systems.
Modify and enhance systems based on end-user feedback.
Determine priorities and meet deadlines."
Read the Vault profile for Next Step Systems
Analyst, Key Principal Partners
"Essential Job Functions:
* Candidates must have excellent financial analysis, financial modeling, writing and verbal skills and possess a high level of self-motivation.
* KPP's analysts function as an integral part of a close-knit group of investment professionals, taking the lead in financial modeling and industry research and playing a key role in the formulation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis and investment decisions.
* The analyst will also assist senior professionals in structuring and negotiating prospective investments in target companies.
* An analyst will have exposure to all levels of the fund's management, target company management and the legal, accounting and other professionals assisting the fund with its investment efforts."
-- Posted by Alex Tuttle, Vault.com
Today's openings include one for a programmer in Chicago, and investment analyst positions in Cleveland, OH and Boston, MA. Click the job titles to view the full ad and application details for each position.