Market Research Internship, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
* Clean and manipulate large data sets in Excel using formulas and pivot tables
* Assist in analyzing survey results
* Assist in creating reports based on research results
* Data entry of e-mail addresses
* Clean and check spreadsheets for accuracy
* Help design and implement project to migrate large spreadsheets into database application"
Read the Vault profile for the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Software Engineer (C++, C#, Risk), Next Step Systems
New York, NY
- Propose creative solutions for implementing Risk functionality that the traders require (at times within the existing software framework).
- Work with other IT groups to re-use their software where beneficial and cost-effective.
- Keep track of core infrastructure changes that would affect or benefit Risk systems.
- Solve all problems that come your way"
Read the Vault profile for Next Step Systems
Estate Tax Attorney, Internal Revenue Service
Also hiring in:
Van Nuys, CA
"Duties will include: working tax cases in a non-courtroom environment, examining records, interpreting financial and legal documents and meeting with other tax professionals."
Read the Vault profile for the Internal Revenue Service
Don’t see a position that’s right for you? Why not check out our job boards for even more opportunities. Also, bear in mind that we feature an all-new selection of positions from all around the country every weekday. You can view these either by checking back each day, or simply by following us on Twitter.
--Posted by Alex Tuttle, Vault.com
Today's openings include a marketing internship in Boston, a software engineer in New York, and four IRS attorney slots in Seattle, WA, Bloomington, MN, Plantation, FL, and Van Nuys, CA. Click the job titles to view the full ad and application details for each position.