Consultant, Vantage Partners
*Managing a variety of projects and interfacing with clients day-to-day
*Analyzing complex qualitative data
*Creating client deliverables such as a systematic process for negotiation, including supporting tools
*Delivering training and coaching individuals on Vantage's relationship management processes and tools
*Facilitating meetings and participating in working sessions with clients
*Conducting diagnostic interviews
*Participating in business development pursuits"
UNIX Production Support Analyst - Futures Trading Experience, Company Confidential
"The successful candidate will join a technically diverse team responsible for managing the company global infrastructure. This includes actively monitoring and maintaining all infrastructure components, lead ad-hoc tasks and projects, as well as interacting with clients to assist with their ongoing needs. This position grants the opportunity to be hands on in a vast variety of technologies ranging from server based infrastructure (Solaris, Linux, Wintel, VMS systems administration ) to system level programming (shell scripting, Perl scripting, VB scripting)"
Technical Architect – Virtualization / Cloud Computing, Next Step Systems
- Implement a practice strategic plan that will include consulting product improvements, product launches, business entry and business channel relationships
- Build and enhance a market leading product-driven suite of consulting services dedicated to driving revenue growth and market share increase.
- Develop service methodologies and best practices that result in high customer satisfaction and a reference friendly client base
- Actively participate in industry-sponsored events â?? such as presentations, council meetings, white papers, public-relation events, etc
- Provide executive level sales support for strategic clients and prospects to increase demand for higher value, programmatic consulting services (in their practice area), and grow and expand revenue
- Participate as a billable resource on strategic client engagements to ensure the successful delivery of consulting services to meet client needs
- Develop and institute quality programs for product delivery; Monitor client deliverables and perform routine quality review sessions to make adjustments with the product offering methodology if applicable
- Prepare and delivery comprehensive training programs and collateral for consulting staff
- Provide Quality Assurance to key consulting projects with a peer review process"
Law Firm Associate - Mid-level
"Seeking a well-credentialed 3rd through 6th year level trusts & estates associate. The ideal candidate will have gained sophisticated estate planning experience at a large or mid-size firm or trusts & estates boutique. This estate planning practice group is well regarded and considered an integral part of the firm’s growth plans."
Don’t see a position that’s right for you? Why not check out our job boards for even more opportunities. Also, bear in mind that we feature an all-new selection of positions from all around the country every weekday. You can view these either by checking back each day, or simply by following us on Twitter.
--Posted by Alex Tuttle, Vault.com
Today's openings include a Boston, MA consulting position, IT jobs in Chicago and Atlanta, and one for a law associate in Detroit, MI. Click the job titles to view the full ad and application details for each position.