Job hunting in CSR?
Here's an opportunity to create a national CSR platform for an organization that reaches—and can impact—millions of Americans every day without missing a single football game. Because the National Football League (NFL) is hiring!
Job title: Manager of Fan Strategy & Corporate Social Responsibility
Sound intriguing? Read on:
- •Develop, manage and market the NFL’s corporate social responsibility (CSR) platform, which requires coordination with multiple internal and external NFL stakeholders, including NFL sponsors, non-profit executives, and all NFL clubs.
- •Oversee daily program management of all NFL CSR programs and projects, including leading cross-functional NFL CSR working group.
- •Establish, cultivate, and manage innovative partnerships that maximize the reach and impact of the NFL’s CSR programs and strategy.
- •Create and execute NFL youth and cause-related promotional activation across the NFL calendar of events (Super Bowl, NFL Draft, Thanksgiving, NFL Kickoff), servicing and deepening relationships with media partners, sponsor partners and local host committees.
- •Strengthen current and new NFL business partners' opportunity to leverage their NFL partnership within their corporate social responsibility initiatives.
- •Deliver innovative strategies and techniques for driving fan engagement and measurable NFL business results through priority NFL CSR initiatives (NFL PLAY 60/health and wellness), Breast Cancer Awareness and Military Appreciation)
- •Manage CSR department budget.
- •Support research analysis for new CSR and youth investments and activations.
- •Play a key role within overall Marketing department in developing new and/or elevated NFL strategic fan initiatives (e.g., female fans)
- •Commitment and understanding of Corporate Social Responsibility and its role in helping businesses deliver real results
- •Ability to think and influence broadly and strategically, while committed to managing detailed programs and projects
- •Ability to work independently and manage others
- •Ability to work fluidly and consistently across a cross-departmental working group
- •General brand, marketing and promotional experience necessary
- •Understanding of the business of sports, sports media and sports marketing/sponsorship
- •Strong presentation skills (oral and written) with both external and internal audiences
To apply, visit the NFL Career Center.